* Initial Payment must be made by the enrollment deadline. Final payment must be made by the start date of the course in order to participate in the course. *
AHLS for Toxic Terrorism:
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, & Nuclear Agents
The AHLS Toxic Terrorism program is a 5-hour, 1-day course. This course is derived from the AHLS Provider course and is intended for those who need the information, but are unable to attend a 2-day Provider course.
Hospitals have found this course helpful to offer to their staff.
Participants of AHLS for Toxic Terrorism will be able to:
- Rapidly assess toxic terrorism patients
- Recognize toxic syndromes (toxidromes)
- Identify and administer specific antidotes, antibiotics and vaccines for toxic terrorism patients
- Apply the Poisoning Treatment Paradigm
View the sample AHLS for Toxic Terrorism Course syllabus. (Actual course times may vary)
Continuing Education credits are provided for this course.
Dates: Wednesday November 30 Noon-4pm EST (GMT-5)
Registration Deadline: November 16, 2011 (Need time to receive books and prepare)
Instructor: Dr. Rachel Haroz Physician/Board Certified Medical Toxicologist